Angel Broking offers 4 products
- Equity trading – For trading in the stock market
- Currency trading – For trading in the forex market
- Commodities trading – For trading in commodities
- Futures and Options trading – Trading in the derivatives market
The delivery charges are Zero.
Let’s assume you do minimum monthly trading of 10,00,000 rupees with 10 trades (20 if we include buying & selling side)
Comparison of Angel trading brokerage with ICICI Securities that charges 0.275% (0.55% if we include both buying and selling)
10,00,000 * 12 months * 0.55% = Rs 66,000
Comparison of Angel trading brokerage with Sharekhan that charges 0.10 % (0.2% total on buying and selling)
10,00,000 * 12 * 0.2% = Rs 24,000
Trading brokerage with Angel that charges Rs. 20 per trade
20 trades per month * 12 months * 20 Rs brokerage = Rs. 4800 only.
Angel Broking Charges
Angel broking charge a flat Rs 20 per trade irrespective of the trade volume.
Brokerage Charges Across the Trading Segments
|Rs. 20 per trade|
|Equity F&O Trades||Rs. 20 per order|
|Currency F&O Trades||Rs. 20 per order|
|Commodity F&O Trades||Rs. 20 per order|
Angel Broking Transaction Charges
|Equity Futures||Rs. 190|
|Equity Options||Rs. 5000|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 110|
|Currency Options||Rs. 4000|
Angel Broking Margin, Leverage & Exposure
|Up to 40 times|
|Equity Futures||4 times|
|Equity Options||3 times|
|Currency Futures||Up to 2 times|
|Currency Options||2 times|
|Commodity||Up to 3 times|
Angel Broking Account Opening Charges & Annual Charges
Account Opening Charges (One time) – Rs. 699
Account Annual Maintenance Charges
- First Year – Free
- From Second Year Onwards – Rs. 450
Check out – Angel Broking vs Zerodha
Can We Get the Waiver of Account Opening Charges
Presently, Angel does not charge any fee for opening a demat account. For trading account opening there is a one time charge of Rs. 699.
We will update as we find any way to waive the trading account opening and annual charges.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Angel Broking has the following standard conditions
- In the case of a new client, the Branch/Business Partner should collect a cheque of Rs. 2,500/- plus remaining DP agreement charge and POA charge.
- Existing account holders can change the existing demat AMC scheme (except FREEDOM 3000 AMC Scheme) to new Demat AMC “LIFE-2500” scheme.
- Demat account opened under “LIFE-2500” scheme will have no refund if a client decides to close the account. Apart from the above, the clients will have to pay for the depository transactions executed as per the DP Tariffs + service taxes.
- In the case of corporate accounts since CDSL levy, a charge of Rs. 500/- every year the same will be recovered from the corporate clients on an annual basis.
- Brokerage levied to the Account shall be the higher of brokerage value as per the existing rates or Rs. 30/- per settlement/segment, subject to the maximum rates prescribed by the regulator(s) from time to time.
- Settlement charges towards debit instructions of client shares from Angel beneficiary and Angel Collateral Account, Rs. 30/- per ISIN would be debited to the client ledger.
- Angel Broking Limited reserves the right to increase the Tariff Charges from time to time at its sole discretion, under 30 days prior intimation to clients either by means email or an ordinary post and by notification on the back office interface.
- Service tax, education cess & other statutory levies (if any) would be charged extra wherever applicable as per prevailing rates.
Check out – Best discount broker in India
Additional Angel Products & Amazing Features
ARQ is an automated investment engine that focuses on the best profitable investment strategy and offers the highest possible returns.
ARQ is an advisory tool that provides regular recommendations for equity stocks and mutual funds based on the powerful research engine capability.
Short term retail investors can use ARQ as a personal fund manager.
What I like about Angel Broking
- Flat brokerage fees
- Excellent trading software’s and investment advisory
- User-friendly browser and application based online trading platforms
- Comprehensive research reports from expert
What I didn’t like about Angel Broking
- Charges for delivery trades
- Call & trade is charged additionally – Rs. 20 per call.
- Customer service is average as their turn around time is higher
Angel Trading Platforms
#1. Angel Broking Mobile App
Angel broking mobile app allows accessing markets, charts and even trading through the smartphone.
One can check multiple indexes with real-time prices. You can also access ledgers, contract note, P&L statements and can transfer funds & securities from the app itself.
#2. Angel Broking Trade
Angel broking trade is a browser-based trading platform that provides automatic updates of all transactions and also tracks portfolio performance.
One can even invest in Mutual funds through Angel broking trade.
#3. Angel Speed Pro
Angel speed pro is an application-based trading platform. Speed Pro provides direct market access along with advanced technical analysis.
How to Open an Account with Angel Broking
Angel broking offers 2-in-1 account, an online trading and a demat account.
You can open an account in 2 easy ways
Online – Open an online trading & a demat account (through Digital KYC) in an hour.
Visting the Branch – Visit Angel branch office or Sub-broker or make a phone call to them.
- Identity proof and Address proof
- PAN Card
- IFSC code and bank account details
Once the details are verified, the application will be processed and the welcome kit is dispatched.
If you are looking for an advanced trading platform or a mobile app for day trading then you should go with Angel Broking.
You would benefit from flat brokerage and 40X margins for day trading.